Noteworthy survivalist & prepper blog posts and news articles published in the past 24 hours:
- Reply: This is why you should always keep a fire extinguisher in your vehicle.
- Free Press? NY Times Admits it Sends Stories to US Government for Approval Before Publication
- Why People Are Freaking Out About Kim Kardashian, E-Cigarette Ban, & Trump VS Mueller & Rapinoe
- What to Look When Buying Scope for 6.5 Creedmoor
- Bubonic Plague In LA: California On The Verge Of Becoming A Third World State
- Media Ratings Fall: MSM Blames Trump For Hate Against Trump No Longer Selling
- Could the TRC South Pole Be the Ultimate Outdoor Knife?
- A Look at Finland’s EXTENSIVE Disaster Preparedness Plans
- Book Review: One Man’s Opus by Boyd Craven III
- Texas Woman Shoots Intruder; ‘Hopefully He Learned a Lesson’
- Florida Woman Turns in Husband’s Guns; Gets Arrested for Burglary
- OMG, Now What?
- VIDEO: How to Obtain a Proper Pistol Grip With SIG’s Max Michel
- How to Build an Unregistered Survival Rifle with Hand Tools
- Preparedness Notes for Wednesday — June 26, 2019
How to Use Survival Pulse
Use “Previous” and “Next” links above to navigate through all featured news articles & blog posts for the day.
Articles you have clicked through to are greyed out so you can keep track of which links you have and have not visited.
Doesn’t matter if you prefer checking the news at 6 AM or 6 PM daily – check in at the same time every day and you’ll never miss a link.
Round-the-clock updates mean if you’d rather drop by multiple times a day to see news updates, you’ll regularly have something new to see; and since visited links are greyed out, it’s easy to keep track of where you left off.
Learn more about Survival Pulse and how to use it here.
More Survival Resources
Working on your prepper stockpile, but hate paying full retail? Quickly & easily dig through sales pages here.
Looking for more survival links to sift through? Check out our resources page to browse through some of our favourites of the guides we’ve written – neatly organized into categories for ease of browsing.
A sample of the posts you’ll find featured there:
- How to Stockpile Items for Free or Next to Nothing
- 5 Things You Should Never Do During a Home Invasion
- Free Survival eBooks Downloadable from Amazon
- Imodium’s Survival Applications: What It Is & Why Carry It Everywhere
- My Spouse Doesn’t Like Me Prepping: What Can I Do?
- How to Stay Warm Indoors When the Power’s Out (& It’s Freezing Outside)
Again, you can find more resources like these here.
Interested in learning which we think are some of the top survival and preparedness sites in the community so you can keep a closer eye on them? Check out our list of the top survival & prepper sites. Not enough sites for you? Check out our survival directory as well.
Are You a Survival or Prepper Blogger?
If you’re a survival and/or preparedness blogger yourself, submit your site to our directory.
Like our site? Got featured on our survival directory and would like to show off your spot? Link to us using one of these banners.