Noteworthy survivalist & prepper blog posts and news articles published in the past 24 hours:
- Wolf Pack Pantry Challenge (Week 8)
- Smith & Wesson SD Pistols Now Available in FDE, Gray Frame Finishes
- VIDEO: Armed Homeowner Unloads on Home Invasion Suspects in California
- Tale of the Tape: Ruger GP100 vs. S&W Model 69
- 8 Ways You Can Signal for Help if Lost in the Wild
- Negligent Discharge Of A Gun And How It Happens
- 6 Important Tips on How to Start Prepping
- Preparedness Notes for Wednesday – June 28, 2017
- Protecting Electronics in Metal Military Surplus Ammunition Cans- Part 2, by J.T.
- Economics & Investing for Preppers
- The Petya Ransomware Cyberattack: “THERE IS NO KILL SWITCH.”
- FAKE NEWS?! CNN “Exposed” In Controversial Secret Video and Anita Sarkeesian’s “Punishment”…
- 6 items to have for long term power outages
- Training Your K-9 with Former SEAL Mike Ritland – Gear Tasting Radio 21
- How to Make Pemmican
How to Use Survival Pulse
Use “Previous” and “Next” links above to navigate through all featured news articles & blog posts for the day.
Articles you have clicked through to are greyed out so you can keep track of which links you have and have not visited.
Doesn’t matter if you prefer checking the news at 6 AM or 6 PM daily – check in at the same time every day and you’ll never miss a link.
Round-the-clock updates mean if you’d rather drop by multiple times a day to see news updates, you’ll regularly have something new to see; and since visited links are greyed out, it’s easy to keep track of where you left off.
Learn more about Survival Pulse and how to use it here.
More Survival Resources
Looking for more survival links to sift through? Check out our resources page to browse through some of our favourites of the guides we’ve written – neatly organized into categories for ease of browsing.
A sample of the posts you’ll find featured there:
- How to Stockpile Items for Free or Next to Nothing
- 5 Things You Should Never Do During a Home Invasion
- Free Survival eBooks Downloadable from Amazon
- Imodium’s Survival Applications: What It Is & Why Carry It Everywhere
- My Spouse Doesn’t Like Me Prepping: What Can I Do?
- How to Stay Warm Indoors When the Power’s Out (& It’s Freezing Outside)
Again, you can find more resources like these here.
Interested in learning which we think are some of the top survival and preparedness sites in the community so you can keep a closer eye on them? Check out our list of the top survival & prepper sites. Not enough sites for you? Check out our survival directory as well.
Are You a Survival or Prepper Blogger?
If you’re a survival and/or preparedness blogger yourself, submit your site to our directory.
Like our site? Got featured on our survival directory and would like to show off your spot? Link to us using one of these banners.