So you want to subscribe to the Survival Pulse email newsletter?
I’ll cut to the chase – you can do so right here:
Want to find out a little more about the email newsletter? Visit our about page here.
Things you should know when you’re subscribing;
- There’s no harm in trying it out then unsubscribing if you don’t like it.
- We make it quick and easy to unsubscribe – there’s a link to do so on every single newsletter we send out.
- You don’t have to ask anyone to unsubscribe – just click the link and confirm your unsubscribing on purpose and you’re out.
Things you should know about the way we run the newsletter;
- We do our best to make sure we’re giving our subscribers what they want by keeping open communication.
- We keep this open communication by asking question by anonymous form, in case anyone doesn’t want their answers to our questions (which are never personal) to not at all be associated with their email.
- Kinds of things we ask about: what news sources you like/dislike, frequency you prefer the newsletter to go out, & if you have any suggestions for us to improve the newsletter.
We always do our best to give subscribers what they want and not just send out what we want others to have.
Still interested in subscribing? Again, you can do so here:
And please check your email immediately after hitting the submit button to confirm your subscription.